Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Oh, happy day...

This new picture is one of the oldest spots colonized in Ireland, I believe it was called Loch Modan. It was one of the simplest and yet one of my favorite places we went in Ireland.

Today was a long day! I did take a nice but windy walk from school to the post office that I would say was rather refreshing. I woke up rather grouchy this morning, and it helped to let the wind beat on me a little bit. I'm at home now, completely exhausted, but still having a list of things to do.

I've been rather down today, which is probably why I'm grouchy, but I'll attribute it to the new moon. If I'm not making excuses, then I might consider it has to do with undue stress from school. I guess that might still be an excuse. Let's see...I had weird dreams last night...I miss Zach...I'm sick of school and tired of being here....my heart aches for no apparent reason...I'm having bouts of a moment or two of anxiety because I'm lacking things to do relative to a week ago and it just doesn't seem right...what else? I guess I could go on, but there's no tacking anything in particular down. Just minor contrivances is what I see here. Enough of this, I'm going to go get ready to go walk in the wind for some more wind whippings to get my act together! Oh, happy day...

No comments: