Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Young Victoria"

So, holy cow, that was sad, a happy sad, but sad none the less. I didn't think it was going to be so sad. If I didn't have to go to class in thirty minutes, I would assuredly spend the next fifteen feeling the full sadness with many tears. As it is, I'm trying to distract myself. What a love story, that was some good writing. Then to find she was only blessed with her Prince Albert for twenty years is devastating. I couldn't imagine losing my husband after only twenty years of companionship and happiness together. Good grief! My throat is all knotted up and my eyes burn with constraint.

Nothing is for certain, and every day the world starts anew into this unimaginable existence we call life. Our histories' fall behind us and our futures are infinitely standing before us. It's much like the sun rise each morning, with the night receding from its watery rays. I'm not sure how, but I just see it in my mind that way.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

I am going to rent this movie, I remember when it came out, wanted to see it, forgot about it, now you reminded me. As far as the future being infinite, I remember feeling that too at your age....

KB said...

Maybe this will be a good place for your creative writing and art. I know that was always something you really liked doing and probably don't have much time for anymore. I'll check back often:)