Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Sea

Today was just a beautiful day. I sat for many hours in a chair on the sand bar with the gentle waves of Lake Michigan crashing against my legs and torso as I watched the ever still and steady blue horizon. I am a water person, I am just so happy here. It makes me excited about coming back with my family in a few weeks, and about the Pacific in a month. I just want to spend every moment down there. A few photos I've pulled from our time here from Liz Anderson's (cousin) facebook profile:

This is Nat Holzwart (cousin) "frolicking" :)
I'm going to go try and catch the sunset tonight!

2 comments:

KB said...

Cute picture, is that you? You'll have to be our official tour guide in Door County. I found out there is one brewery, so we can go there for dinner one night. That is the extent of my planning though, haha:)

Tammie said...

Gusta, so good to hear from you on your blog. I have been thinking about you and how your vacation was going, looks wonderful!